Have you ever worried about your Android device’s data shortage, either internally or externally? Finally, you discovered the lack caused by misplaced or redundant files which are stored in your storage. Now, I want to delete them, but you can’t do it correctly? SD Maid Pro APK is the perfect solution for you, if that is your question.
The lack of storage leads to a lot of problems with the Android app including freezes, playstore downloading, mail syncing and many more. You must clear some room for your machine to get rid of this.
In fact, because you are aware of how to manually delete these files, Android doesn’t need smarter apps. You need these kind of software, otherwise. The best way to do this is SD Maid Pro. In this situation.
What is SD Maid Pro APK?
SD Maid Pro is the most advanced and easy to use Cleaner app for navigating all the features and creating more space, removing duplicates, uninstalled applications and unwanted files. In the meantime it helps if you have proper root access in system-wide issues.
It works even on rooted Android devices and non-rooted devices. Nevertheless, root devices are able to control applications and can use the root explorer for system-wide management.
Database optimisation plays a key role if you would like to get a much smoother experience and less lags overall. Optimisation of the database also saves a little part of the storage (Almost negligible ?)
|Name||SD Maid Pro|
|Last Updated||May 14, 2020|
Download SD Maid Pro APK for Android
A German developer named Darken
develops this ultimate cleaning application for Android devices. One kind request is; if you can afford the SD Maid Pro unlocker from the google playstore, then go to the playstore purchase from there.
Otherwise, you can feel free to download from below working link.
- Overview – It shows your device details, root status and storage.
- Explorer – File browser allows you to move, create, rename and delete files. If you have root access, you can do system edits too.
- AppControl – In this section, all apps which you have installed listed here. Actually, you can control them with the given tools.
- Corpse Finder – Corpses are files or directories that SD Maid Pro thinks to belong to an application that is no longer installed. This feature can help you to remove those leftovers from the uninstalled apps.
- System Cleaner – It scanned for unwanted files and deleted them safely.
- App Cleaner – It deletes the app’s data by excluding the important one.
- Duplicates – Scans the whole storage and find out the duplicates those needs to be deleted.
- Analyzer – with this, you can able to know what is taking most of your space.
- Database – This will optimise the database by using the SQL command VACUUM. After performing this, you would see some performance changes.
- Exclusions – You can exclude particular folder or subfolder by giving the proper path.
- Scheduler – Add scheduler for some of the above features to let itself run automatically.
How to Install SD Maid Pro APK on Android?
If you have already installed the free version on your device, then you must uninstall now before following this procedure.
Step 1. Go to the folder and find the APK file.
Step 2. Now, tap on the SDM APK file and allow the unknown sources or allow from this source. It’s just a security check.
Step 3. Again, tap on the APK file to install on your android device perfectly this time without any obstacles.
Step 4. Once you are done with the installation thing. Open the app and navigate tools through the menu.
Step 5. Perform the suitable action as per your need.